Abortion, Contraception And Women
- Boom Chuck: White House: Companies Refusing to Cover Contraception Must Tell Employees
- Back To The Alley Chuck: As abortion providers in Mississippi, Alabama and Louisiana rapidly dwindle, women labor to access services
- Duh Chuck: Abstinence sex education doesn’t work. It teaches lies to ill-informed virgins
- Arizona Hurls Again: Mesa public charter school teaches religion.
- Flinstonian Puke-Fest: GOP candidate for Minnesota House of Reps, wants public schools to teach that humans & dinos lived together.
- And Then Arizona Rexues-Chuxes: Ariz. School Requires Students To Read Book claiming world’ve been better had US stayed out of WWII.
- Educationally Barf-able: Family That Owns Hobby Lobby Plans Bible Museum in DC
- The World According To Bar(f)ton: History textbooks to be jettisoned in favor of left-leaning emphasis on race, gender, class, ethnicity
Fifty Shades Of Hate, Lies And Propaganda
- Perky Pukery: Primo hater and theocrat Tony Perkins asks: Is it Burger King or Burger Queen?
- The Dao of Fear-Puke: The Accurate Title of Senator Blumenthal’s Radical Pro-Abortion Bill: The Kermit Gosnell Enabling Act
Fifty Shades Of Barking Loony
- Howling At The Upchuck: Pat Robertson tells mother: Your son’s stomach pains are caused by a witch ancestor
If Media Is The Message
- Projectile Lies: Bill O’Reilly Advances Extremist Personhood Argument Against Abortion
- Stampeding Spew: Right-Wing Media Continue Campaign To Tie Legal Abortion To Convicted Murderer Kermit Gosnell
- Poopy On The Upchuck: The Tea Party Isn’t a Political Movement, It’s a Religious One. Obama is the Antichrist, Republicans are heretics, and compromise is unholy.
- Chuck-Upping Blanks? Guns v. Bibles in Alabama
- Dino Gag: Maryland GOP candidate is a neo-Confederate who believes in creationism, but not state laws
Religion Gone Mad
- Capesce Chuck? An Outrage Beyond All Others: The Use Of Religion to Assault Democracy
- Penis Licking Upchuck! Right-wing youth leader threatens his ‘gay’ dog on Facebook: ‘Don’t challenge my principles’
Sausage Makers And Their Sausage
- Snausage Spew: Governor tells Iowans to ‘repent’ in official proclamation for Christian revival at Capitol
- Upchuckably Predictable: Republicans Block Congress From Reversing The Hobby Lobby Decision
- Hinny Ben Puke-Off: Benny Hinn’s former church heads to foreclosure auctionAfter $9.7 million mortgage default, foreclosure leads to auction of Faith World Center
- The Drip, Drip, Drip Of Puke: Florida pastor accused of raping clients of homeless shelter
- High On Jesus? Nah. Not So Much, Chuch: Catholic priest arrested in drugs bust
Supremes And Lower Courts
- Scotal Oath-Chucking: Justice in the United States is for the rich, powerful, Christian male
- Scrotal Puke-Chucking: The Hobby Lobby Stages of Grief: Stage 2, Anger
- Pissy Hate-Chuck: Hobby Lobby decision was nothing more than a cynical ploy to use “religious freedom” as a fig leaf for discrimination.
- Constitutionally Puking: Legal scholars to Obama: “Religious contractors do not have a right to government contracts
- Scrotal Perkitude: Oklahoma college student kicked out of Christian school for being gay
- More Scrotal Fallout: Gordon College Faces Review Over Request For Ability To Discriminate
- Regurgitating Racism:. Federal Appeals Court Orders Texas To Issue Confederate Flag License Plates
- Barf-allini Fallout: Massachusetts Christian college faces review after requesting right 2 discriminate against gays
- Suck It Mr. Kasich-Puke: Americans United asks federal appeals court to uphold lower court’s ruling that struck down Ohio’s same-sex marriage
- SCROTOL Repercussions: Bam. From the American College of Vomiting All Over Women: Obstetrics and Gynecology: Barriers to access, like the one confirmed by the Supreme Court today, limit the ability of physicians to provide the care that women deserve, care that promotes the well-being of millions of families.”
- Falling Down Upchuck: North Carolina Lawmakers Ask SCOTUS to Review Decision Barring Anti-Choice License Plates
- Slimy, Slippery Spewing Slope: Think where this could lead: Federal judge: Pregnancy can be grounds for enhanced criminal penalties
- Urgent Chuck: Utah asks Supreme Court for urgent intervention to halt same-sex marriage recognition
- Spewing Next: The Next Religious Liberty Case
- Upchuck’s Family Values: Hobby Lobby Case Linked To Secretive National Prayer Breakfast Group, “The Family”
- Myth Bustin Spit-Up: Who’s surprised here? Researchers: Children exposed to religion have difficulty distinguishing fact from fiction
- Or Not Chuck: Conservatives getting more frantic & repressive by the minute, in part as response 2 America’s growing secularism.
Pope calls destruction of nature a modern sin
Former Archbishop of Canterbury George Carey supports assisted suicide bill
Church of England Approves Women Bishops
Is Pope Francis Going to Let Priests Get Married?
Pope Francis: Migrant Children Must be ‘Welcomed And Protected’
Planned Parenthood to open new Dallas abortion clinic that meets ambulatory surgical center standard
Judge Temporarily Blocks Alaska Law Restricting ‘Medically Necessary’ Abortions-Operative Word Is Temporary.
This would NEVER happen in Texas: Massachusetts Rushing Thru Legislation 2 Fix SCOTUS s Ruling On Buffer Zones
Appeals court strikes down Oklahoma gay marriage ban
Boom. Obama’s LGBT Hiring Executive Order Will Not Include Religious Exemption