- Sliding Toward Theocracy-Chuck: Only abortion clinic in Mississippi facing shutdown
- Na-Na-Nee-Boo-Boo, Stick Your Head In Upchuck: Texas Is Permanently Shutting Abortion Clinics and the Supreme Court Can’t Do Anything About It
- Going Down-Chuck? Missouri’s War on Its Last Abortion Clinic
- Spewing Spew: Sarah Palin: Hillary Clinton’s Grandchild Could ‘Open Her Eyes’ On Abortion
- Don’t Look Now Chuck But They Might Be Winning: Planned Parenthood in Lubbock, Texas Closes
- On The Brink-Chuck: Planned Parenthood: We’re watching you, Gov. Kasich
- In A Nutshell-Chuckers: Real Goal of Abortion ‘Limits’: Bans
- Upchucking Ham: Ken Ham’s sole card:”There is a Book”
- Really? Chuck? In the 21st century? Ark construction begins
- Christer Santorum Hurls: “The Bible is the basis of Western Civilization…We need to give parents control of the education system.”
- Sometimes You Just Can’t Keep It Down The Homeschool Apostates: They were raised to carry the fundamentalist banner forward and redeem America. But now the Joshua Generation is rebelling.
- More Than Contraception- Chuck. Much More: Steve Green, president of Oklahoma-based Hobby Lobby, pushes for Bible education in public schools. Mustang Public Schools agree.
- Greed + Religious Zeal = Upchuck: Extremist propaganda is distorting the debate over the Common Core State Standards
- What Must The World Think-Chuck? A Nation Gone Insane: Wyoming is 1st state to reject science standards.
- Wooing The Jesus Vote Hurl: Jeb Bush courts religious right
- Life As A Queen-Chuck: Anti-Gay-Marriage GOP Candidate Explains His Past As A Drag Queen
- DADT-Spew: Should elections hinge on candidate’s sexual orientation?
- Ever And Anon Born-Again Puke: Ohio’s stealth Christianist, John Kasich invokes religion in speech to Dayton college’s graduates
- Evermore Bayou Ka-Ka: Cousin of ‘Duck Dynasty’ Clan May Run for Vance McAllister’s Congressional Seat
- Chucked ‘Em Right Out Huck: Anti-Gay Groups Take Out Two Pro-Equality Indiana GOP State Reps
- Buenos Noches Chuck: Republicans think religion could help them woo Hispanics. They’re wrong.
- Heave Ho: Anti-Choice Republican Thom Tillis Wins North Carolina Senate Primary
- Launching Projectile: Iowa Congressional Candidate Appears to Draw Comparison Involving Birth Control Benefit and Neo-Nazis, KKK
- Lying Through His Pearly Whites. Hurl: Texas GOP candidate: It’s a ‘myth’ that Planned Parenthood does ‘anything’ for women’s health
- Pukers Gonna Puke: Anti-Islamic posts on New Mexico state rep candidate’s page
- Sippy Cupp Leakage: S.E. Cupp accuses ‘Science Guy’ Bill Nye of bullying people on global warming
- Challenging The Stupids-Chuck: Cosmos Takes on Climate Change
Fifty Shades Of (Biblica)l Hate
- Poop-Heads Gonna Poop: In Franklin Graham’s mind, same-sex adoption is tantamount to recruitment.
- They Call It Biblical-Chuck: Rape-Marriage of Nigerian Girls is ‘Biblical Marriage’
- Downward Facing Dick-Chuck? Arizona pastor: Women in yoga pants are ‘partially responsible’ for rape.
- Um, SCOTUS-Chuck: Hindu Prayer Interrupted In Senate By Christians
- Man Of Puke: SD lawmaker: Gay sex is when 8 friends ‘take a dump in your bed,’ and Jesus hates it
- Because Hate-Chuck: Pamela Geller Rails Against Subway For Having Halal Restaurants
- Slanderous Upchuck Chuck: Houston Baptist University president compares gay people to alcoholics and arsonists
- So Upchucks Tony Perkins: Pro-Gay Christians Don’t Have Same Religious Rights As Conservatives
- Upchuckable Indeed: Todd Starnes Says LGBT Activists Will Demand Christians Be Deported; Religious Right Got There First
- The Vomit In Our Mouths: Sarah Palin: Women Don’t Need Abortion, Obama or Planned Parenthood
- She Pukes Every Time She Opens Her Surgically Enhanced Mouth-Oops. That was Catty: Islamophobe Pam Geller On Fox News: “Obama Has Sided With Jihadists At Every Turn”
Fifty Shades Of Lying Hypocrisy
- Founding Fathers Would Chuck Them Out-Chuck: The Religious Right Is Still Trying To Hijack George Washington’s Legacy
- Bry-Bry Lie-Lie Puke-Puke: According to Bry-Bry Fischer, the SCOTUS decision makes every cross & every 10 Commandments monument on public property constitutional
Fifty Shades Of Loony
- Calling Mars-Chuck: Wingnut Candidate Wants Integration of Church and State
- Not The Ribbed Kind-Chuckie: Tony Perkins Warns Condom Use ‘Leads To Tyranny’
- Zoloft Chuck? ‘So Many Women Take Anti-Depressants’ Because They Feel Guilty 4 Having Had An Abortion
- Planetary Poop: South Carolina GOPer: Public Schools Leading To ‘Holocaust In Our Churches’ With Teachings On ‘Evolutionism’ & Homosexuality
- Todd-let Hawks A Loogie: Who knew that the White House has a secret project to turn President Obama into a god? FRC’s Todd Starnes,that’s who!
- It Can Get Worse-Chuck: Coming Soon to Your Age of Economic Inequality: Radical Spirituality
If Media Is The Message
- Irony Is Dead-Chuck: Pat Robertson warns against “radicals on the right” who are taking over the GOP
- Raping The Beckster? Aaaaargh. Chuck! Glenn Beck Says Going To Correspondents Dinner Was Like Being ‘Raped,’ Warns of Concentration Camps Led By Biden And Pelosi
- Ugly. Ugly. Ugly. Hurl. HGTV Picks Anti-Gay, Anti-Choice Extremist For New Reality TV Show
- Raised On Mother’s Puke: Fox pundit: Atheists fighting government prayer are basically ‘Hitler’
- Lying Puke-Chuck: Todd Starnes Claims Fifth-Grader Isn’t Allowed to Read Bible at School; Once Again, the Facts Say Otherwise
- Finger Down The Throat: Glenn Beck says that he has never been as infatuated by a candidate as he is by Matt Bevin because “he is a remarkable, remarkable man.
- Gorged On George-Chuck? George Will Denounces “Flimsy People” Who Challenged Overtly Christian Prayers At Town Meetings
- Programming Upchuck? Why did HGTV ever offer anti-gay activists a show? They had to know.
- Pervy Schmervy: Fox’s Keith Ablow: Schools should ban leggings because they distract my son. Methinks they distract Keith more.
- The Devil Made Him Hurl: ‘Miss’Kay on Phil Robertson & Overcoming Past Guilt, The Christian Response:
Same Sex Issues And Accompanying Hate
- Oprah’s Next Crush Chuck? Pastor Tony Evans on Homosexuality, Christianity and the ‘Far Too Silent’ Black Church
- Crikey-Chuck! Major Ministry Kicked Out of Evangelical Alliance UK over Pro-Homosexuality Stance
- Won’t Get Voters This Way-Chuck: MICHIGAN GOP OFFICIAL WANTS TO ‘PURGE’ THE SATANIC INFLUENCE OF HOMOSEXUALITY FROM THE PARTY
- Crimes Against Humanity Purge: Christian Evangelist Scott Lively’s Lawsuit for ‘Persecution’ Against Ugandan Gays Goes Forward
- Lively Regurgita: The “Kill the Gays” guy, Scott Lively, seeks debate in Traverse City.So far, no takers.
- Hint: Gateway To The West-Chuck: Boycott Planned Against Any Team That Drafts Michael Sams
- Digging In Deep-Chuck: Fired HGTV hosts the Benham twins: ‘We love homosexuals,’ but not their ‘agenda
- In Jesus’ Name Vomit: Family Research Council pushing HGTV to reverse Benham Brothers decision
- In Oregon-Chuck? Campaign to turn away same-sex couples moves
- Meet Him In St. Louie-PoopHeads: St. Louis Rams draft Michael Sam with 249th pick, clearing way for him to become 1st openly gay player in NFL
Sausage Makers And Their Sausage
- In My Craw-Chuck: Tennessee state senator compares signing up for Obamacare to Nazi ‘train rides for Jews’
- Vomit Rising: With Passage In The Legislature, Iowa May Become 1st In The Nation To Criminalize HIV.
- The Pompatus Of Upchuck: South Dakotah GOPer: Regarding men with men, we are talking about a one-way alley meant only for the garbage truck to go down.”
- Who They Are And Why We Upchuck: Louie Gohmert: Constitution only protects Americans who ‘cling to God and guns’
- Ted’s Reflux’s Rising: Ted Cruz: Christian business owners should be able to discriminate against LGBT people and others if they believe the Bible tells them to
- He Should Be Raped-Chuck: MO lawmaker: Force 3-day abortion wait on rape victims — it’s ‘same thing’ as my bad knee
- Jambalaya In My Upchuck: Louisiana Senate Committee Passes Omnibus Anti-Abortion Bill
- Puke In Their Craw(fish)? Mississippi Chefs to Protest State ‘Turn Away The Gays’ Law on the Eve of Annual Picnic
- Theocracy Creep. Chuck. Montana State Supports ‘Big Mountain Jesus’ in Atheist Lawsuit
- Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest. Conjugating Upchuck:True intellectual curiosity will inevitably lead to an understanding of the Creator.
- Never Stopping, Always Puking: Ohio attorney general appeals federal judge’s order to recognize out-of-state gay marriages.
- This From A Governor-Chuck: “Make no mistake — the war over religious liberty is a war over free speech.” Bobby Jindal, Liberty University, 2014 Commencement
- Dipped His Pen-Chuck: Another Megapastor Caught W/His Pants Down.
- Okie Puke: Oklahoma Megachurch Pastor Resigns After Admitting Infidelity
- Oops-Chuck: Pastor admits charging $50K on church’s credit cards, gets 15 years
- Chucka Duck: ‘Duck Dynasty’s’ Miss Kay Reveals Why She Didn’t Leave Phil Robertson After He Cheated
- You Can’t Chew Gum But You Can Puke: They Have Mega-Churches In Singapore. Scandal Too:
- Another Day, Another Scammer-Chuckie: Pastor Must Answer Allegations He Misused Church Funds
- Where’s Kerry When You Need Her-Chuck? Pastor accused of child sex crimes in AR 2 years after TN church asked him to leave
Supremes And Lower Courts
- The Fat Lady Sang-Chuck: Supreme Court upholds prayer at government meetings
- Judicial Vomitus: The most surprising thing about the Town of Greece decision isn’t that begins the process of endorsing a particular religion— it is that it took the Roberts Court this long to reach such a decision.
- Upchuck, Upchuck. Everybody Upchuck: Hobby Lobby’s Real Agenda: Taking Your Religious Freedom
- 1-2-3 And We All Fall Down-Chuck: Greece v Galloway decision resonates across the country.
- Careful What You Wish For-Chuck: One Christer’s Not Cheering Supreme Court Prayer Decision Because …Wiccan.
- Can’t Stop Gnashing-Hurl: Prayers get a new blessing
- Don’t Stop Thinkin’ About Tomorrow-Spew: On SCOTUS’ May15 agenda: Elmbrook School District v. Doe, involving the constitutionality of holding a public high school graduation ceremony in a church that has prominent displays of religious symbols and banners.
- For Real-Chuck: Clarence Thomas Argues That States Should Be Permitted To Set Up Official Religions
- Christian Nation Poop: From now on we just do as the religious majorities say, so long as nobody is being damned or converted.
- He Speaks-Chuck? Clarence Thomas:1st Amendment religion clauses don’t apply to states & only PROBABLY bars establishment of a national church.
- Yo SCOTUS Upchuck: “We’re Christian nation with Xtian ideology,” says VA official backing Xtian-only prayers
- Oy-Chuck: Ohio Teacher Fired over Bible Heads to Supreme Court
- Judicial Upchuck: SCOTUS decision respects neither the history underpinning the adoption of religion clause nor the wall of separation
- Saw This Coming-Chuck: SUPREME COURT’S PRAYER DECISION SUPPORTS FREEDOM OF CHURCHES TO MEET IN NYC PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Vomit: Texas school district cheerleaders’ religion-based case likely to head to Texas Supreme Court
- Not Okay Chuckers: Americans United lets Roanokeans know that restricting prayer other than Christian at government meetings is not okay
- This Time, Christers Are Re-Tasting Lunch: Florida town’s choice: Violate Supreme Court ruling or open meeting with Satanic prayer
- Constitutional Creationists Like Scalia Are as Dangerous to the Promise of Democracy as Biblical Creationists
- Spewing Spew: When Scalia speaks of “strict constructionism,” he refers to the Constitution w/out amendments: A white, male, Christian society
Theocracy Under The Ruse Of “Religious Liberty’
- Retasting Lunch: Las Vegas Police Host ‘Choose Purity’ Event Claming Premarital Sex Turns Girls Into Prostitutes
- Because This Is Not God’s Kingdom . . Yet. Hurl. Sovereign citizen’ tax schemes land true believers in prison
- Chuck It Up Baby Hagee: Matthew Hagee: ‘There Is A Value In Spiritual Violence’ When does spiritual turn real tho? End Times, Hagee(s) And Other Extremism
- Tilting Toward Theocracy Spew: Oklahoma leads the nation in the percentage of residents who claim to be evangelical Christians (53 percent)
- Your Daughter. You. Purity Ball. Upchuck. Creepy as hell Father tells virginal daughter: “You are married to the Lord, and your father is your boyfriend.”
- War Machine Gone Mad-Chuck? National Day of Prayer 2014 Postmortem — U.S. Military Endorses Calling its Commander-in-Chief the “Abortion President”
- Re-Tasting Hate Cloaked In Religion: When ‘Religious Liberty’ Was Used To Justify Racism Instead Of Homophobia
- Holy Hating Pukers: Oakland, CA Diocese requiring educators to conform to church teachings
- Theocracy Rising-Chuck Or How God May Replace The Constitution In Three Easy Steps:
- 1.Candidates campaign at churches
- 2.Candidates vow to support judges who believe in God, not the Constitution
- 3.Juges uphold the Bible, not the Constitution
- New Low In Anti-Feminism Upchuck: Single Women Lack ‘Cultural Beliefs’ For ‘A Good And Productive Life’
- Pure Ka-Ka: Choose Purity, an event co-sponsored by the Las Vegas Metro Police Department, may be the all-time worst use of fear to promote chastity.
- Heave-Ho (Pun Intended) Michele Bachmann ties women’s museum to ‘eugenics’ and the ‘elimination’ of blacks
- Boom! Oklahoma School District Bans Prayer at Baseball Games
- HGTV Backs Away From Reality Show Starring Anti-Gay Activist Following RWW Report
- Positive slant on SCOTUS decision: Evangelicals trade public prayer 4 their most “cherished” fundamental beliefs
- Arkansas judge strikes down state’s constitutional ban on same-sex marriage, saying it violates rights
- Some Dare Call It Courage: Meet the Doctor Fighting to Save Mississippi’s Last Abortion Clinic