Abortion, Contraception And Other Women’s Issues
- #AbortionJihad “We need to talk about this as terrorism”: The war against abortion providers
- #Abstinence OnlyIsALoadedGun Chlamydia outbreaks hits nearly 10 percent of small Texas school in district with no sex-ed policy
- #BroughtToYouByTheSmallGovtCrowd Anti-Abortion Bill Would Force Doctors To Send Private Medical Records, Including Images, To The State
- #NeedingABogeyman Michigan GOP goes after non-existent Planned Parenthood funding
- #TexasSux Texas Senate passes measure to cut insurance payments for abortions
- #TerletTopper Inside Federally-Funded Abstinence-Only Education: ‘Flushing Taxpayer Dollars Down The Toilet’
- #ComingForYourUterus Scary time to get pregnant in Ohio
- #FaillinWomen Gov. Fallin signed a bill today tripling Oklahoma’s waiting period for abortion from 24-hours to 72-hours.
- #EndGoalRevealed Antiabortion groups vow to keep firing women for using birth control, even though it’s illegal
- #NotWithMyMoney “In their complaint against the state of Kentucky, Ark Encounter has made it clear that a key purpose of the park is to try to convert people to their narrow brand of Christianity,” Caldwell, who is among four plaintiffs, told Baptist News Global. “They are free to do so, but I strongly believe they have no right to force me to help pay for it with my taxes.”
- Devolution Pew finds that only about 43% of Republicans believe in evolution
- #WhippyFroth Santorum Calls For More Bible Reading To Cure Public School Ills
- #BackToTheUSSR Parents want ‘Of Mice and Men,’ ‘Kite Runner’ removed from high schools
Fifty Shades Of Cray-Cray
- #WhippedOut Sarah Palin Says President Obama is Flirting With the Devil
Fifty Shades Of Hate
- #WithDignity Muslims Defend Pam Geller’s Right to Hate
- #Carefully Selected Garland, Texas—Scene of Pamela Geller’s ‘Event’ & Last Night’s Shootings—Is a Hotbed for Anti-Muslim Bigotry
- #FutilityBeingTheOperativeWord PAMELA GELLER IN BROOKLYN: FREE SPEECH, HATE SPEECH, AND THE FUTILITY OF ARGUING WITH A BIGOT
- #NousNeSommesPasPamelaGeller Texas shooting offers timely reminder of the difference between Charlie Hebdo & Pamela Geller.
- #Dumb.Founded Fox News host dumbfounded when anti-Muslim activist Pamela Geller compares herself to Rosa Parks
- #PlayingToKill Christian developer behind ‘Kill the F*ggot’ game promises next release will be even more offensive
- #ShandaBabe The jihad of Pamela Geller
- #WhatsTheMatterWithThisPicture 7 Conservatives Who Surprisingly Have Refused To Stand Behind Pam Geller
Fifty Shades Of Lying Propaganda
- #PlayItAgainSam DISCRIMINATION ON THE TAXPAYER’S DIME?
- #DobbyDooDoo James Dobson: Gay Marriage Signals ‘The Fall Of Western Civilization’
- #NailedToTheCross What a horrible a life American Christians must be forced to live.
If Media’s The Message
- #SavagePuke Michael Savage: Terrorists have infiltrated the Obama administration, “playing for the other side”
Israel, End Times And John Hagee
- #Hagee’sLostHisVoice? Ethiopian-Israelis (The same people John Hagee financed & brought over to people the settlements) Protest in Tel Aviv Over Police Treatment
- #AlIslamophobia “Everything that Starts with ‘Al’ in The Middle East is Bad News” | Senator Graham’s Remarks at AIPAC Revealed
- #MessianicFervor Israeli defense minister promises to kill more civilians and threatens to nuke Iran
- #JebyaRising One of Jeb Bush’s top advisers on Israel: George W. Bush
- #SheldonAdelsonPlusHobbyLobbyMakeRapture Birthright for evangelicals? Hobby Lobby family funds new Israel trips.
- #OhMyDarlin’ MIKE HUCKABEE, MEET AMY SCHUMER. AND, FOR THAT MATTER, TONY ORLANDO.
- #IdeologyReigns How Republican Presidential Candidates Are Getting Away With Denying Evolution
- #TheExpendable Mike Huckabee Announces GOP Presidential Run and Chuck Norris Endorses Him Immediately
- #PoliticalArmageddon Mike Huckabee and the Continuing Influence of Evangelicals
- #Hucka-rapey Meet Mike Huckabee’s rapey 2016 running mate who will keep him from being president forever
- #HuckaRules Huckabee Kicks Off 2016 Announcement By Ignoring Campaign Finance Laws
- #DugInForHuckajesus Mike Huckabee has already secured the coveted endorsement of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar.
- #CallingJordanSekulow Jeb Bush is getting torched in Iowa
- #DefNotKosher Jeb Bush Supported Evangelical Anti-Gay Group With Taxpayer Money
Religion Gone Bad
- #Creflo’sDollar Creflo Dollar Now Asking $114MM For Luxury Yacht
- #JesusWails How the Religious Right Corrupts Christianity
- #GiveHimTheWhip Black Megapastor Says Families Were ‘a Lot Stronger, a Lot More Unified and Made a Lot More Progress’ During Slavery
Same Sex Issues
- #AllAboutTheGays Tony Perkins: Baltimore unrest might be godly punishment for declaring ‘moral rights to that which is morally wrong’
- #TheTropesComeOut TEXAS PASTORS COMPARE GAY MARRIAGE TO BESTIALITY, PEDOPHILIA AT SENATE COMMITTEE HEARING: VIDEO
- #ScienceReigns New Research Further Debunks Regnerus Study On Gay Parenting
Sausage Makers And Their Sausage
- #ThinkCrusades Congressman Would Mandate Religious Oath In The Armed Services
- #TexasTools Texas Legislators Propose To Ban ‘Foreign (Shariah) Law’
- #RebbesGotABrandNewBag Authorities raid ‘cult’ women’s seminary in Jerusalem, arrest rabbi in charge
- #GohmertsPile Once the US is at war we will all realize Louie Gohmert was right and elect him Speaker, says Louie Gohmert
- #GreatestConOnEarth Get rich quick! How to crowdfund your intolerance in 3 easy steps
- #ThouShaltNotPorn Arkansas pastor’s wife turns him in after finding ‘tens of thousands’ of child porn files
- #BackwardsDay Faith healer sues atheist video blogger for using science to expose him on YouTube as a ‘swindler’
- #GayWishComeTrue Pastor told gay ‘paramours’ he wished God would kill his wife months before she was found murdered
Supremes And Lower Courts
- #TruthBomb Justice Ginsburg Eviscerates The Case Against Marriage Equality In Just Five Sentences
- #FierceHate Looks like someone has taken Rick Scarborough’s advice and filed a lawsuit against all homosexuals.
- #ChristersHaveAFret Event to equip Christians after court ruling
- #ConstitutionalBreech The National Day Of Prayer, which is May 7 this year, is a sectarian event with roots in fundamentalist Christianity
- Officials in Cochran, GA have reportedly agreed to stop flying the Christian flag, thanks to Americans United’s complaint
- SCOTUS rejects Liberty Counsel’s appeal in its ongoing effort to strike down laws in California and New Jersey banning the use of ex-gay conversion therapy on minors.
- Virginia Attorney General: Abortion Clinics Don’t Need to Comply With TRAP Law
- Colorado Democrats Defeat Fetal ‘Personhood’ Legislation
- More Americans Are Comfortable With A Gay Presidential Candidate Than With An Evangelical One
- After 40 years, city removes downtown crosses at ACLU’s request