- And Jesus Hurled, Let ‘em Die. “It’s is an unacceptable experiment to see if you decrease access [to abortion clinics] and see if more women die.”
- Got A Hanger Chuck? The number of legal abortion providers in Texas has dropped once again. Texas to have just 6 legal abortion providers come September.
- We Don’t Only Upchuck, We Weep: BREAKING: Planned Parenthood Closes Abortion Centers in Oregon, Washington
- Damned Straight Chuck! Melinda Gates, and Why We Must Talk About Abortion in Feminist and Progressive Circles
- Depends Who’s Upchucking, Chuck: What Media Should Know (And Report) About The Discredited Psychotherapist Working To Close Down Abortion Clinics
- Ark Encounters Of The Regurigtative Kind: Americans United calls out Ken Ham on his Ark Encounters con.
- Pot. Kettle. Chuck: Creationist thinks Pat Robertson Is An ‘Embarrassment’ For Questioning Creationism
- Ominous Upchuck: This from Gallup: In U.S., 42% Believe Creationist View of Human Origins
- Worse Yet Chuck: 28 Percent Of Americans Believe The Bible Is The Literal Word Of God
- How Dast He Spew So Voluminously? Ken Ham Cites White House Science Fair To Promote Teaching Creationism In Public Schools
Discrimination Writ Large
- Driving Us To Hurl: In New Jersey, Auto Plate Reading 8THEIST Deemed Objectionable Sparking Charges Of Religious Discrimination
- Moral Vomit. Catholic school teachers in Ohio leaving their jobs rather than sign anti-LGBT ‘morality clause’
- Because Stupid, Chuckhead: Homeschooling expert sez sex-ed is a liberal plot — homeschool kids &make ’em watch guinea pigs do it instead
- On To Pukedom: Hobby Lobby President’s Bible Curriculum Provides Faulty Lessons On Slavery, Women’s Suffrage And Albert Einstein
- Seig Hiel Upchuck: Indoctrinating Children Nazi Style: Alabama Bible school puts Hitler quote on billboard to encourage youth indoctrination
- Can’t Stop Screaming And Hurling. Won’t Stop: Private religious instruction will count in Ohio for public high school credit
- Perkins Pukes: Tony Perkins Calls On Families 2 Pull Kids Out Of Public Schools After DC Principal Comes Out
- Fundamentally Upchuckable: America Is Dumb And Getting Dumber- Blame religious fundamentalism and the poor quality of science education in our schools.
- Pineapple Poop: Hawaii Lawmaker Complained Sex Education Was ‘Normalizing’ Homosexuality And His State Took Action
- Sneaky Spew: Missouri High School Principal “violated the spirit of the First Amendment in an underhanded and dishonorable way, forcibly injecting his personal religious views onto his students and the others present and into his role as a government official.”
- I’ll Have A Side Of Religious Upchuck With My Politics: Pastor of Christer church gave $240,000 to GOP Senators, may be largest contributor among Us Clergy
- 2006 Redux-Chux: For such a time as this, Christers launch “Pastors & Patriots” initiative in time for the 2014 elections.
- Another Christer Voter Scheme Rears Its Upchuckable Head: Project 75: For pastors to get 75% of their congregations to vote the Bible.
- Right Turn, Then Upchuck On The Turnpike: Chris Christie To Join Ralph Reed Summit To Dispel Myth That He’s A Moderate
- Hurling To His Base: Ted Cruz Addresses Rally Organized By Doctor Who Says Gays Recruit Children.
Fifty Shades of Hate
- Oh That, Chuck: Has Christianity gotten more liberal in Europe? Yes, except for the Muslim hating part.
- Retasting Lunch-Chunch: Texas Conservatives Mobilizing To Bring Back State GOP’s Hardline Anti-Immigrant Platform
- Perky Pukes: Tony Perkins: If We Can’t Discriminate, We’ll Becomel Nazi Germany AND Do Away With First Amendment
- Bry-Bry Spews Again: Bergdahl Release Offers More Proof Obama ‘Is Secretly A Muslim’
- Land(in)g On Poop: Baptist leader: Equal rights for gays is like forcing blacks to serve KKK ceremonies
- When Irish Eyes Are Hurling: Irish pastor apologizes for Islam statements but insists comments ‘not wrong’
Fifty Shades Of Lies And Propaganda
- Porno Pete’s So Repressed Chuck, I Fear He’ll Burst A . . . Peter LaBarbera Fears LGBT History Initiative Will Destroy America
- Insides Spewing Out: GOP heartthrob, E.W. Jackson rips LGBT people at Rand Paul event: ‘Something wrong on the inside’
- Chutzpah Beyond Chutzpah-Chuck: Oliver North of Iran-Contra notoriety accuses President Obama of paying a “ransom” to terrorists
- Huckster Hawks A Loogie: Because Stupid. Mike Huckabee Marks Tiananmen Square Protests By Comparing US To Communist China
- Lying Pieces Of Ka-Ka: FRC’s Ken Blackwell linked the Isla Vista mass killings to marriage equality law, and then he sicced Tony Perkins on Media Matters for reporting it.
- Fresh From Prison-Chuck: The Exterminator Wants House Investigation Into POB ‘Connections To Radical Islamists,’ Suggests Impeachment
- Upchucking His Craw: Tony Perkins Says Gay Rights Advocates Want Anti-Christian Holocaust, Will ‘Start Rolling Out The Boxcars’
- Fear- Upchuck: ‘Three-Parent Babies Now Only Two Years Away’
Fifty Shades Of Loony
- Wow. Chuck. “When you have unstable, broken households, how do they vote? Democrat. So sex-ed has a very evil underlying intent.”
- Au Contraire Chuckles: James Dobson, You’re No Abe Lincoln.
- Klink Pukes Cray-Cray Again: Klingenschmitt: A Demonic Spirit Caused The Judge In PA Marriage Ruling To ‘Conspire Against God’
- Dobby Doo-Doo: Dobson calls Obama ‘the anti-religious freedom president’
- Because Boys, Because Upchuck.: Teen Girls Sent Home From High School For ‘Distracting’ Boys With Their Visible Bra Straps
- Regurgitation Redux-UpChux: Still in touch w/the man upstairs, Herman Cain says God may want him to run for president in 2016
- Forgiveth Him For He Is Upchuckingly Challenged: Pat Robertson thinks cutting air pollution won’t prevent asthma attacks, but watching 700 Club can
- Um, Science. Doo-Doo Brain: Pat Robertson mocks Obama as a “zealot” who “worships the environment and worships climate”
- What Does Phil Robertson Want Sarah Palin To Do? Doubt It’s To Upchuck On Him: Sarah Palin wants Phil Robertson to run for president
- Guzzles Upchuck For Breakfast: Glenn Beck: God guided me to destroy Van Jones’ White House career
- Poopy Poop Spit Up: ‘Biblically correct’ Baltimore pastor rails against ‘sanctified sissies’ and disloyal ‘
Israel And End Times
- It Matters Chuck: Sheldon Adelson’s long game is less about influencing elections and more abt enforcing how candidates speak regarding Israel.
- Pukey-Puke-Puke: Franklin Graham Warns Hollywood And ‘Spirit Of Anti-Christ’ In Government Are Bringing About The End Times –
- Why Chuck, Because Jesus: Navy rejects request for first humanist chaplain
- Chuck’s No Dummie- Gets T-Boy’s Crusading Agenda: Tony Perkins longs to call our struggles ‘Crusades.
Religion Gone Bad
- Finger Fiercely Down My Throat: Manhattan Declaration– Christian civil disobedience might b only an act of Congress or a Supreme Court decision away
- Puke Me A River: James Dobson Throws Jesus Under the Bus as He Attacks his Critics. Then again, he always does
- Quack-Quack Chuck-Chuck: Phil the Duck Robertson: “We threw God out of the schools and the courthouse. Separation of church and state. I’m telling you right here what the founding fathers said. Does it sound like separating God Almighty from the United States of America? No way, that’s a lie. By removing the Bible from school you will be wasting time and money punishing criminals and there’s going to be an explosion of crime.”
- Rapturously Vomiting Hard & Fast: Left Behind remake, starring Nicolas Cage, soon to hit theaters.
- It’s About The Future Chuck: 15.6 Million Children Reached in 2013 by Child Evangelism Fellowship
- Jesus Wept. The Apostles Did A Projectile: Almost 800 babies buried in septic tank at Catholic-run Irish home for unmarried mothers.
- Who Knew Chuck? Bowe Bergdahl’s pastor: The hostile reactions among conservative Christians is the political dog wagging the tail of conservative Christians
- Chuck’s Floundering. If Not God, Then Who? Seattle Pacific University Professor on Shootings: ‘This Is Not God’s Plan; This Is Not God’s Will’
Same Sex Issues
- Like Rob Portman Chuck: Catholic school teachers in Ohio leaving their jobs rather than sign anti-LGBT ‘morality clause’
- Go Upchuck: Conservative Homophobes Kill GOProud.
- Texas Tinkle: ‘Big Tent’ Texas GOP Embraces Discredited Ex-Gay Therapy
- Repress Much-Chuch? Porno Pete LaBabs: ‘Masculine Men Do Not Have Sex With Other Men’
- Memories Of Your Birth, Babs? Mega-Hurl. Peter LaBarbera Insists Homophobes Are Just Born That Way
Sausage Makers And Their Sausage
- Because It’s Okay If A Woman Has Her Father’s Male-Headship Baby? Vomit. Here’s what’s criminal: House Republicans Block Incest Abortion Exception in Criminal Justice Bill
- Because Jesus. Chuck: “Under no circumstances will abortion be legal or accessible in Tennessee
- WTF, Ohio? Chuck’s Asking: Now they’re after your IUDs.
- When A Person Can Only Take So Much-Chuch: Sick & tired of her stepfather’s gospel music, North Carolina woman takes an ax to his head
- Riddle Me Upchuck: When is a priest not a priest? When he’s molesting a child, diocese says in defense of lawsuit
- Lovin’ Me Some Hypocrisy Chuck: Utah man sets up church where everyone is a minister, no one pays income tax
- Dear Abby Projectile Vomits: Christian Parenting Advice Columnist’s Toddler Son Shoots Baby Sister With Dad’s Handgun
- Born (Again) To Cheat, Chuck: You’d Be Surprised How Many Born-Agains Use Ashley Madison, a website 4 people already in relationships. Er, maybe not.
- Teach HIS Children Well-Chuck? Church On The Rise (real name-pun intended?) and a father/son pastor duet charged in sex case
- Hurling Down Under: Aussie Christian leader found guilty of molesting girls at religious family farm
- What Upchucks In Vegas? California pastor faces murder charge after bar scuffle.
Science, Or Not
- Climate Deniers Worst Nightmare. Spew. Neil de Grasse Tyson destroys more climate myths: Yes, we’re the problem
- Here’s Where It Matters Chuckley: The House Science Committee (made up of non-scientists & morons) Declares UN Panel on Climate Change Report Is Not Science
Supremes And Lower Courts
- Slip Sliding Away Chuck? Greece’s Slippery Slope- Is SCOTUS Decision On Municipal Prayer Putting US On The Path To Church-State Union?
- More Redux-Chux: Zealot of a judge, Alabama’s Chief Justice Roy Moore: ” God’s law superior to all other laws.”
- Duh Chuck: Americans United Urges Court To Rule Against Non-Profits Seeking Exemptions From Contraception Mandate-
- Upchuckably Unconstitutional: Texas County to install religious monument in front of Young County Courthouse.
- Scotal Consequences: Slip-sliding towards theocracy: Arizona school board reinstates prayer before meetings
- Chuckie- Calling Justice Kennedy: When Courts Consider Evidence, Abortion Supporters Win.
- Word Vomit: Alabama chief justice cites Pledge of Allegiance to show courts need God to function
- Keeps Chuck Up At Night: How The Theocratic Right Wing Guarantees Its Legacy: Grooming Future Judges
- No more prayer at Texas high school graduation.
- Oregon School District to Distribute Condoms to Middle and High School Students after 9 middle and high school girls become pregnant.
- MIT graduation ceremony to replace Christian prayer w/an “inclusive, secular invocation.”
- Cheers as D.C. principal comes out. I’ve hid all my life. . . I’d b a hypocrite if I didn’t speak my truth.”
- Can’t stop laughing: Eight-Hour Erection Case Leads to Complaint Against Men’s Health Clinic
- SCOTUS Refuses to Block Oregon Gay Marriage !!!!!
- Reported in Xtian Press:
- 61 % of Americans Believe Businesses Should Be Compelled to Cover Contraceptives
- I like it. Very much.
- SCOTUS Opens Gateway for Gay Marriage in Oregon
- On Visit to Shooting Scene, Evangelical Leader to Warn of Unholy Alliance with NRA
- Wisconsin gay marriage ban ruled unconstitutional!!!!
- Karma’s a bitch. Texas pastor who blasted anti-discrimination law lost his job after sexual harassment probe https://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/06/texas-pastor-who-blasted-anti-discrimination-law-lost-job-after-sexual-harassment-probe/
- Tee-hee, chortle, chortle: TBN Saw Over $30 Million Drop in Total Revenue in 2012, IRS Form Shows
- “Faith: The purposeful suspension of critical thinking” Bill Maher to Ralph Reed
- Who knew there was a ‘good kind of slavery?’ Bill Maher to Ralph Reed
- “So the Old Testament — the Jew God — he’s bad?” Bill Maher To Ralph Reed
- Because science, because law: Appeals Court Blocks AZ Medication Abortion Rules- Evidence 2 Justify Them “Non-Existent”