Abortion And Women’s Issues
- Klink-Klunk-Spews: GOP candidate Klingenschmitt Reveals That Life Actually Begins Before Conception. I’m sorry but does it get stupider?
- We Have A Friend in Ken-Chuck: Creationists Hate This Catholic
- God’s Quid Pro Quo-Chuck? Disabled Children Represent God’s ‘Vengeance’ For Abortion
- Look Over there-Chuck: Heartland Institute’s Smoke And Mirrors Attempt To Debunk Consensus Science
- Hamheads Greatest Fear-Chuck: Because some churches don’t take Genesis literally, many doubt creationism and consequently, the Bible.
- Sooner Be Dumb-Chuck: Oklahoma Biology Teachers Don’t Understand Evolution
Dumb And Pregnant -Hurl: 80 Percent of Young Teens Have No Sexual Education Before Having Sex
- Ragin’ Rod Upchucks: Holding taxpayer funded HS graduation at “Lock and Load” Rod Parsely’s Islamo/Homophobic church is NOT ok.
- Unconstitutional-Chuck? School holiday display bill clears SC House panel
- The ABCs Of Jesus-Chuck: Voucher schemes are growing fast: five new programs were enacted last year, six programs were expanded, and taxpayers in 14 states will lose $1 billion this year to unaccountable school voucher programs.
- Upchucking The Hate Pledge: Up in Vancouver, a law school’s anti-gay pledge could result in its law degrees being worthless
- Spew On Ice: Klinkenschitz: ‘How Dare President Obama Order Christians To Kill Children?’
- Oops. Hairball: How ‘Harry Potter,’ ‘Twilight’ & ‘The Walking Dead’ Are Paving The Way For The Antichrist
- Puking On The 1st Amendment: Religious Right spending serious time and money to 2 make sure 2014 elections go its way: Telling pastors to preach politics
- Leaving Las Vegas-Chuck? Religious Right Warns the RNC # Not To Hold 2016 Convention In Las Vegas. Anyone wanna bet RNC will concede?
- Damned Commandment #9-Chuck: And you thought lying was a sin: Abortion Distortion in Mississippi Primary
- Col. Klink Hurls Hairballs: Al Franken Is ‘Causing More Suicides’ by Backing Anti-Bullying Bill
- And If His Brother Raped His Daughter-Chuck? VA GOP candidate: No incest exception for abortion because sometimes it’s ‘voluntary’
End Times, Theocrats And Other Ugly Animals
- Chicken Little Does A Spit-Up: The Phony Internet Scandal Will Lead To The End Times
- Fifty Shades Of Incitement-Chuck: NC billboards suggest Jesus wants ‘holy war’ with gays over ‘sexual perversion’
- Tale As Old As Time-Chuck: As John Hagee hawks his book predicting imminent EndTimes predictions, think about all the money he’s suckering from believers
- Blimey -Chuck? PM Cameron repeats ‘Christian Britain’ fallacy, promises to expand role of religion in Britain
- How Can This Be-Chuck? How Hatred of Islam Creates Strange Bedfellows of Christians and Atheists
Fifty Shades Of Hate
- Cruel And Unbalanced Chuckles: Linda Harvey To Gay Teens: Stay In The Closet!
- Threatening The Prez-Chuck! Pat Robertson Begs God To Take Out President Obama.
- Barf Bags Rising: Loonie says Right Wing Watch Follows ‘The Will Of Satan’ And Makes People ‘Throw U?’ She should check out The Weekly Upchuck!
- Not For Profit-Chuck: WI Voucher students still lag public schools
- The Gall Of Upchucking: Anti-Bullying Programs Will Turn Schools Into “Indoctrination Camps”
Fifty Shades Of Loony
- Red Alert-Chuck: ‘Star Trek’ actress lends her gravitas to film promoting idea that sun revolves around Earth
- Really? Chuck? Mississippi Sex Ed Likened Sexually Active Girls to Dirty Chocolate
- Re-Tasting Lunch-Chuck: NRA Picks Reverend Who Blamed Sandy Hook On Secularism To Keynote Prayer Breakfast bit.ly/1hqbYhp
Media Spew And Other Forms Of Propaganda
- Hurling Hairballs: Fox News Goes Right Back To Advocating For Anti-Gay Business Discrimination
- Take That Ham-Chuck: Star Trek’s Kate Mulgrew on geocentrist film: ‘I was a voice for hire, and a misinformed one’
- Back When Men Were Good-Chuck: Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Govt Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
- Sandy Has A Puke: Schools No Longer Teach Reading and Writing, Now Just Promote Homosexuality
- Goering Redux-Chux: The Public Advocate: Congress Using Schools “To Force The Homosexual Agenda” On Children
- Haters Gonna Hate-Chuck: Pat Robertson Prays For Obama’s Removal, Asks God To ‘Deliver Us From This President’
- Doody Spew: Fischer: It Is Now A Crime To Be A Christian In America
- Balls To The Wall-Chuck: Rapture in the Age of Hollywood: “Left Behind”
- Squirrely Lying Puke: David Barton says a passage from the Bible about driving out demons is why the U.S. has a written Constitution
- Fox News Spews: Hails Doctor Who Said Gay Rights Lead to Child Molestation
- Not A Christian Nation; Not A Christian Military-Chuck: “Christian Taliban” vs. Constitution at Air Force Academy
Same Sex Issues
- Sadly Resonant-Chuck? Some hear race echoes in Va. gay marriage ban
- Pukey-Puke: Michigan’s Attorney General petitions to expedite appeal process of same-sex marriage decision
- Musaveni’s Brother From Another Mother-Chuck: Likening Hater Man Lively To Jesus Christ For Opposing ‘Demonic’ LGBT Rights
- Up Theirs-Chucky: With his troop’s support, gay scout leader refusing to step down
- There Go The Family Values-Chuck: Chick-fil-A wings in new direction after gay flap
- Touchdown Hurl: Football analyst fired by Fox Sports for saying homosexuality is immoral finds work where any good homophobe can get a job.
- God Pukes On Gays-Chuck? Katrina, Sandy, the 2008 economic collapse, 9/11,climate change,autism & tornados are all the fault of GAYS!!
- Saw This Coming-Chuckie: Peter LaBarbera Demands Liberty University Fire Openly Gay Choreographer
- Christian As They Come-Chuck: Church of Uganda proud they eliminated death penalty for gays. Not sorry about the rest.
- Killing Them Softly-Chuck: Illinois Becomes Fifth State to Reject Change Therapy Ban Bill
- Tragic to think of the lives they’ll destroy. Literally
Sausage Makers And Their Sausage
- Penis Envy-Chuck? South Carolina Lawmaker Accuses State University Of ‘Recruiting’ Lesbians
- Senator. Chuck You: SC state senator/ US Senate candidate Lee Bright compares himself to Bashar Assad in the fight against Obama.
- Family Values Oops-Chuck: Vance McAllister (R-LA) on video showing kiss with staffer: ‘I’ve fallen short and I’m asking for forgiveness’
- Mike The Huck-A-Chuck: I’m not a hater, I just follow the Bible
- Flipping The Flop-Chuck: Ted Cruz Who Said Uninsured Should Get Health Care From ERs- He Now Backs Group That Wants ERs To Turn Away Uninsured
- And They’re Not Alone-Chuck: 5 Theocrats in Congress Who Care More About the Bible Than the Constitution
- Wowzer-Upchuck: Michele Bachmann Claims Hillary ‘Bought & Paid For’ Testimony Undermining Benghazi Conspiracy Theories
- Puke-Chuck: Randy Weber (R-TX) tells House Foreign Affairs Committee, “Constitution doesn’t prevent us from using religion.” Also, he sees the exportation of anti-choice doctrine as a cure-all for terrorism.
- Christian Taliban-Chuck? Rep. Thomas Carmody Wants The Bible To Be Louisiana’s State Book
- Wee Willie Winkie-Upchucks Advice: Duck Dynasty Star Counsels Kissing Congressman
- Prostitutes First-Chuck! Jindal Demands Congressman Resign Over Extramarital Kissing, But Defended Prostitute-Hiring Senator
- Getting Scary Out There-Chuck: SC bill extends ‘Stand Your Ground’ defense to embryos from moment of conception
- NOT A Christian Nation-Chuck! Iowa’s governor signs dangerously Christianist proclamation
- Hucklet Chucklet: How can Obama support same-sex marriage and call himself a Christian?
- Then the Hucklet Spewed: Obama May Be Lying About His Support For Gay Marriage
- Like Dominoes They Upchuck: Oopsie. Another Megastar Pastor Resigns after ‘Moral Failure,’ Followers Still Want Him
- Fallin’ In The Ka Ka: Above Bad Boy is the fourth Floridian megachurch dudes to recently resign after extramarital affairs. One later died by suicide.
- Um Yes-Chucks: Is Bob Coy’s Resignation as Result of Moral Failing Part of an Epidemic Among Pastors?
- Gadzooks. Zowie. Zounds. Chuck: Pope Fancis: Help the Children Sexually Abused by Priests: Open the Vatican Archives
- Love When The Dominoes Fall-Chuck: Pastor Is Convicted of Trying to Sell Counterfeit Art
- Come On Cutie-Said The Priest To The 14-Year Old, shivers Chuck: SOMETIMES it catches up with you.
Supremes And Lower Courts
Murky Barfy: 1st Amendment Is Murky on Religion and Companies –Chief Justice Roberts wrote the mandate was no different than a tax and therefore legal. Mandating payment for birth control as part of that health insurance cannot be viewed as a violation of religious freedom.
- Will We Do The Same-Chuck? The Philippine Supreme Court stood up for separation of church and state by upholding a reproductive health law
- Erin Go Bluch-Chuch: Secular groups attack plan to make religion part of Scottish constitution
- Theocracy Rising-Chuck: Secular Coalition 2013 Report Card: 58% of Congress received an F, 44% of Senate received an F.
- Wannabe Chozens-Chuck: Christians celebrating their own Passover do unwitting harm to Jews because they ignore centuries of persecution
- Virginia Governor Vetoes Bill That Would’ve Allowed Proselytizing During Football Games and Graduation Speeches
- In an unprecedented symbolic act senior cleric calls for religious co-existence in Iran.
- In the words of Sarah Palin: Gotcha! Pro-LGBT church turns tables by using ‘religious freedom’ to save gay Boy Scout leader
- Never thought Pat Robertson would make the antidotes but when he said: ‘Fundamentalists’ who say you are going to Hell are ‘such mean people,’ I just had to put him here.
- Woot,Woot! From A Stay To An Injunction,Court Blocks Arizona’s Controversial Abortion Regs to Hear Planned Parenthood Appeal
- Federal Judge Orders Indiana To Recognize Terminally Ill Woman’s Same-Sex Marriage
- Bible skepticism doubles in 3 years.
- The Best.Period. Peter LaBarbera denied entry into Canada based on alleged viol of ‘hate propaganda’ law,”
- Caravan Of Ohio Same-Sex Couples Will Marry In Chicago As Judge Promises To Rule Against Ohio’s Ban To Recognize Said Unions
Sinclair Community College students walk out of Porno Pete Labarbarera en masse.
The Internet Is Not Killing Religion, Religion is Killing Religion
Self-Professed Christian Planned Parenthood Executive defends women’s right to choose.