Abortion, Contraception And Other Women’s Issues
- Pregnancy Clinics Fight for Right to Deny Abortion Information
- Anti-Choice Group Vows To Put Spies In Every Abortion Clinic In The Country
- If there was ever any doubt that Gov. John Kasich would sign the bill to ax money for Planned Parenthood, the GOP presidential hopeful cleared that up for a female voter in Concord, N.H.: “We’re not gonna fund it.”
- Alabama Republicans Push ‘Heartbeat,’ ‘Personhood’ Abortion Bans
- New Mexico Senate Committee Rejects GOP’s 20-Week Abortion Ban
- John Kasich ‘s Quiet Campaign To Cut Abortion Access
- Don’t Get Pregnant: Access To Contraception And Abortion In Zika-Affected Countries
Fifty Shades Of Despicable
- Ted Nugent Defends Anti-Semitic Facebook Rant By Calling Jewish Leaders ‘Nazis’
- Lost in the horse race coverage: 2/3 of GOP voters support banning Muslims from the U.S.
- Kasich’s Priest Thinks Gay Rights Activists Are Fascist “Thought Nazis”
- GOP presidential contender John Kasich is part of an anti-gay splinter group that left the Episcopal Church.
- Anti-gay West Virginia clerk screams at lesbian couple on their wedding day and calls them an ‘abomination’
- After Promoting Anti-Semitic Image, Ted Nugent Still Touted By Ted Cruz- – Nugent Has Been Condemned By Civil Rights Groups, Jewish Organizations, And People On All Sides Of The Gun Issue
- West Virginia Lawmakers Pass Problematic ‘Religious Freedom’ Bill 72-26
- Who Is Ted Cruz’s Pal Mike Bickle?
- Hard Work and Marriage Aren’t the Magic Cure-Alls for Poverty Jeb Bush Is Hoping For
- Republicans in Congress Urge Women With Zika to Accept Microcephaly, Not Abortion
If Media’s The Message
- Kirk Cameron’s sister warns Fox News not to ‘joke about hell’ because the Bible says it’s ‘disgusting’
- Radio host Rick Wiles says the Zika virus is God’s punishment for Latin America’s Satan worship
Israel, End Times And John Hagee
- Dozens of ultra-Orthodox Men Attack Military Police Officers in Israel
- Pat Robertson: Obama Destroying America As We Near The End Times
- Cruz Defends Endorsement From Pastor Who Believes Hitler Was ‘Hunter’ Sent By God
- Why Ted Cruz is now the Republican front-runner
- Ted Cruz will be campaigning with Glenn Beck at the church run by self-appointed, crazy-talking prophet Rick Joyner
- Kasich is almost as bad as Trump: Don’t let the Donald’s repulsiveness distract from the ugliness dished out by other candidates
- Cruz: ‘The Only Person in This Field Who Can Beat Donald Trump Is Me’
- Italy arrests priest accused of ‘defrauding elderly people out of millions’
- Did pastor lead woman to starve daughter to death?
- Orlando Baptist Church pastor paid woman to keep quiet about affair, lawsuit claims
- NJ Pastor Accused of Molesting Teens Who Attended His Church: Prosecutors
- After sexually abusing children for decades, Catholic brother lives under the radar in Hawaii
Science – – Or Not
- Ken Ham: “Hard to believe intelligent people believe life came from non-life or reptiles evolved into birds”
- 10 years after the Dover trial discredited Intelligent Design, it has morphed and returned.
Supremes And Lower Courts
- Texas Judge defends decision to deny same-sex weddings
- Judge OKs Oklahoma’s Clinic Closure Law
- Antonin Scalia was only an ‘originalist’ when it was convenient
- Arizona State House Says All Invocations Must Mention A ‘Higher Power’
- Heidi Cruz: Ted Running To ‘Show This Country The Face Of The God That We Serve’
- This is what the beginning of a theocracy looks like. If these guys have their way we’ll be living in Saudi America
- It’s bad news for the First Amendment if Evangelical voters choose either Trump or Cruz.
- Cruz touts endorsement of Jerry Boykin, who says Jesus will return carrying an AR-15
- Army Chaplains are attending assault training and even carrying weapons.
- Pastor Preaches That Women Should Be Banned From Voting And Confined To Their Homes
- Rabbi berates Arizona town council members over Christian prayer — then gets booted out
- Campaigning with Ted Cruz, Glenn Beck begs Christians to vote for God’s chosen candidate or else America is doomed.
- Franklin Graham says conservative Christians must run for mayor in every city to stop “evil” & “wicked” LGBT rights
- Ted Cruz leads a prayer with 14,000 cheering evangelicals in S.C.
- Ben Carson’s Bible-Based Tax System and Other GOP Adventures In ‘Biblical Economics’
- Ted Cruz: “Here am I Lord, use me. Here am I Lord, I surrender to whatever Your will for my life is.” And Cruz felt a peace about running for president of the United States.
- Dominionism is the New Religious Freedom
- Meet The Rabbi Traveling Across The Country To Fight Islamophobia
- Apple Search No Longer Directs Women Seeking Abortions to Adoption Centers
- Colorado Planned Parenthood Clinic to Reopen After Deadly Shooting