Abortion, Contraception And Women’s Rights
- Up-Chuck-A-Luck-A: How the Koch Network Funnels Anonymous Millions to Fight Women’s Rights
- Fighting Spew: Divorce Rates Keep Declining. Thanks, Birth Control!
- Spewing Spew: Republican Victory in Senate Sets Stage for Antiabortion Push in 2015
- The Upchuck Of Apathy Chuck: Abortion-Rights Supporters, Opponents Prepare for Senate Debate Over 20-Week Abortion Ban
- Talking Past Upchuck: Religious Groups Again Challenge Obamacare’s Birth Control Mandate
- SOS! Abort Upchuck! “The anti-choice side will do virtually anything they can to stop abortions.”
- Hey Ham-For-Brains: Why does God need so much taxpayer help?
- Walk The Plank Ham-Chuck: With Kentucky rescinding their tax break for the Noah’s Ark theme park due to discriminatory hiring practices, Ken Ham says he’s being persecuted
- Lord Said To Kenny, There’s Gonna Be A Whole Lotta Upchuckin’ Goin’ On: “Creation Museum’s New Ad Campaign Is A Giant Fail. Flashy ad campaigns are not going to change the Constitution.” Signed, Your ‘Intolerant Liberal Friends’
- WILMA!!!! Fox segment on ‘ridiculous’ climate change devolves into talk of humans living with dinosaurs
- Still Selling That Bridge To Nowhere? You Betcha: Kentucky’s about-face on tax breaks won’t sink Noah’s Ark project
- Shimmering Spew: WHY DO WE NOT TAX CHURCHES WHEN THEY PREACH POLITICS?
- Imagining De Upchuck: Teacher resigns after student’s story on Jesus and weed freaks out religious classmate
- Do As We Upchuck, Not As We Do: Will Evangelical Right Cry ‘Persecution’ At Mormon Public School Prayer Case?
- Dela-Where? Delaware school board official is attempting to erase all mentions of LGBT subjects from health books.
- Things Go Vomit-y With Koch: Is the Koch Brothers’ Curriculum Coming to Your Child’s School?
- Getting Church-y Out There: Parents rip mom who complained about school Bible handout: ‘You’re outnumbered here’
- Cactal Spew: High School Coach Allegedly Kicked 3 Girls Off The Team After They Would Not Say A Mormon Prayer
- Psst. Look Over There Whilst I Upchuck On The 1st Amendment: Stealth born-again John Kasich issues surprise religious requirement for school mentorship program
Fifty Shades of Hate
- Joynin’ Racial Spew: Joyner: High Salaries For Black Athletes Are God’s Reparations For Slavery
- Frankly Hurling: Franklin Graham: ‘Islam is a religion of war.
- Exports Texas Style: The Spew Pipeline: Houston extremists working to defeat similar anti-discrimination measures in other cities.
- His Upchuck Runneth Over: Baptist pastor on gay author he hasn’t met: ‘I pray that you will commit suicide.”
- A Vile Stream: The Insane Hate Mail Collected by an Organization Fighting for Separation of Church and State in the Military
- Boynking Puker: Jerry Boykin doesn’t know why his Jewish friends “act like I’m an idiot” when he calls Obama “anti-Semitic”
- And Jesus Hurled: Do Right-Wing Christians Want People to be Destitute?
Fifty Shades Of Stark Raving Mad
- Orgasmic Puke: A book that connects mutual orgasms to Christian witness????
- Head In The Terlet: Pastor Jim Garlow Thinks Gay Marriage Supporters Should Move To Homes Without Proper Plumbing
- Vagina Devils??? ‘Faith healer’ sex abuser claimed he could remove vagina ‘devils’
- Some Dare Call Them Freaks: Jesus People Pray That False Idol Will Save God’s Economy
If Media Is The Message
- Tuck-A-Chuck: Tucker Carlson: Ban Satanic holiday displays because Christian nativities are ‘reality’
- Upchuck Behind Every Door: Beck: ‘Family Guy’ Basically Re-crucified Jesus Christ
- More Lifetime Upchuck: LIKE “THE BACHELOR,” BUT FOR JESUS:
- Say. What. Chuck? : Megyn Kelly Wants Kids At Home To Know That Jesus And Santa Were White
Israel, End Times And John Hagee
- The Consequence Of Spew: After the Anti-Defamation League slams Hagee for calling POB anti-Semitic, he tries a weak backtrack.
- Unquestionably Queasy: No Question These Are the End Times; America’s Role as Superpower Will Diminish as New World Order Forms
- So Speweth The Hagee Monster: POB “been trying to break” U.S.-Israel relations “for the past five years.”
- Retasting Lunch: IT’S THE APOCALYPSE, STUPID: UNDERSTANDING CHRISTIAN OPPOSITION TO OBAMACARE, CIVIL RIGHTS, NEW DEAL AND MORE
- Ma Nishtana Chuck? Israel Indicts Texan Over Plot to Bomb Muslims
- The Upchuck Principle: Religious fundamentalists believe end times are upon us. It’s no wonder they’re so desperate to cling to power.
- Running For The Toilet: Governor Pence Heading to Israel Courtesy Of CUFI
On Our/Their Dollar
- Children’s Aid My Upchuck: An evangelical group that opposes condoms because they “promote promiscuity” is funded by US taxpayer money
- The Upchucking Moneylenders? Because God shelters capitalists from greed? Netherlands Asks Bankers to Swear to God
- Hi-Test Vomit: Buying End Times: American Renewal Project & the American Family Association comping weeklong all-expenses-paid trip to Israel for 168 RNC leaders
Same Sex Issues
- Upchuckably Disturbed: Bryan Fischer & Peter LaBarbera are disturbed that leading evangelicals have determined that the Same Sex Marriage wars are lost.
- Bell Ringing Barf: Why You Should Still Be Skeptical Of The (Still Bigoted) Salvation Army
- Founding Fathers Spew In Their Graves: FRC Spokesperson Proposes Constitutional Amendment To Ban Recognition Of Gender Reassignment
- He Vomits On His Wife With That Mouth? Texas Pastor: ‘Dirty Faggots’ Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
- Say What Chuck? No, Christians Don’t Need an Olive Branch From LGBTQ Community
- Razor-Backed Poop: Voters repeal civil rights ordinance in Fayetteville
- ‘Ex’ My Bippy: ‘Ex-gay’ group puts up Virginia billboard claiming twin studies ‘prove’ that ‘nobody is born gay
Sausage Makers And Their Spew
- Klink, Klank, Vomit: Newly Elected State Rep Klingenschmitt: Gay Couple Wanting To Marry Is ‘In A Hurry To Run Into Hell’
- Overlapping Vomit: GOP Legislators File Several Overlapping Abortion Restrictions in South Carolina
- Hoisted On Their Own Upchuck: Angered By Atheists: Fla. City Commissioners Walk Out During Secular Invocation
- Big Hate: Two Mormons were very prominent in the drafting and implementation of the torture policies
- Perry-lous Puke: Rick Perry: The Bible proves that poverty is inevitable-sweating his state’s sorry statistics on inequality
- Bach To The Toilet: Michele Bachmann: God gave Moses the Ten Commandments so America would be rich
- Little Bobby And His Bayou Barf: Bobby Jindal’s Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
- Theocratic Bilge: Rep Lambourn (R-CO) introduces bill to “protect” Xmas
- Gohmert’s Pile: Louie Gohmert heaps praise on Geert Wilders after he calls for “no more mosques” in US & Europe
- Parting Is Such Sweet Barf: All she wants 4 Xmas is End Times: Bachmann tells Obama to bomb Iran at Christmas Party
- Scotty And The Streamers: Walker Administration Breaks New Fundraising Ground With “Pay to Pray” Inaugural Event
Scandal – – Or Worse
- Commandment Crackers: NC church members indicted for kidnapping, beating gay man to cure ‘homosexual demons’
- Communicating Ka-Ka: Florida St. communications lecturer resigns after bemoaning ‘Northern fagoot elitism’ on Facebook
- Apologetics Arseholes: Bob Jones University Apologizes for (Intentionally) Failing Sexual Abuse Victims
- Who’d-A-Thunk-Chunk? Celibacy may be linked to sexual abuse, Catholic Church concedes
- Not Long Enough Chough: Ex-Christian radio host gets 40 years for child sex crimes
- Dry Heave: Bob Jones University Blames Abuse Victims
- Silence Spews Volumes: The Christian Right is mighty silent about the explosive Bob Jones University sex abuse report.
- Jesus Starves? Calgary police charge parents in religion-based malnutrition death of 14-month-old toddler
Supremes And Lower Courts
- Lively Lurps: American Who Helped Craft Uganda’s “Kill the Gays” Bill to Be Tried for Crimes Against Humanity
- Lurching Toward SCROTUS: Faith firm racks up court wins
- Because Jesus Upchucks: Religious-Righters Threaten to Sue Plano for Right to Discriminate
- It Can And Does Happen Here Chuck: Terrifying Law Turns Michigan Into A Theocracy — The Christian Right Is Coming For Your State Next
- Orwell Heaves: The RW Myth: America Was Originally a Theocracy-Church/state separation is a modern invention created by liberals/atheists.
- Frothy Foam: “The words ‘separation of church and state’ is not in the U.S. Constitution, but it was in the constitution of the former Soviet Union.
- Little Bobby Barf: Bobby Jindal Invites You To ‘Turn Back To God’ And Attend His Prayer Rally ‘The Response’
- For God And Upchuck: Beer, hot wings and Jesus? Alabama church plans Sunday service at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Or Not, Chuck: Perkins: We’ll Win The Fight Against Gay Marriage Because ‘We’re On The Side Of The One Who Wrote History”
- Gohmert’s Pile: Louie Gohmert brings anti-Mormon, anti-Jew, anti-LGBT pastor to pray to Jesus in U.S. House
- The Stealth Invasion Of The Upchuckers: THE FAITH-BASED TAKEOVER OF FEDERAL PROGRAMS
- Inquiring Upchuckers Want To Know: Are We Becoming a Theocracy? 4 Fundamentalist Ideologies That Threaten America
- Reflux Revisiited: GIMME THAT OLD TIME REVISIONISM—SOUTHERN BAPTISTS SEEK TO REDEFINE SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE
- From The Pen Of Perhaps The Most Significant Recovered Upchucker: Many religious fundamentalists feel under siege by the secular world and harbor a deeply paranoid sense of victimhood
- Gonna Be Sick: As Catholic groups buy up hospitals at an alarming rate, the ACLU Accuses Another One in Michigan of Compromising Patient Care
- Had To Put This In The Theocracy Rising Category If You Get My Upchuck: Attendance jumps at clothing optional church
- D.C. bans gay conversion therapy of minors
- Yet Another Study Shows HPV Vaccine Does Not Cause Promiscuity
- The schadenfreude overfloweth: Ark park won’t get Kentucky tax incentives
- Ham’s ham-headed response to KY’s denying them tax incentives due 2 discriminatory hiring.
- MINNESOTA PUBLIC SCHOOL HALTS RELIGIOUS FIELD TRIPS
- Ohio Politics Now: Attempt to push heartbeat bill through fails
- Bishops From Every Continent Call For ‘An End To The Fossil Fuel Era’ – Not that it matters to Christers who scorn the Catholic Church anyhow.
- In Seven States, Atheists Push to End Largely Forgotten Ban
- California University ‘De-Recognizes’ Christian Group for Accepting Only Christian Leaders