Abortion, Contraception and Other Women’s Issues
- Slip, Sliding Poop: How Abortion Rights Could Slip Away Under A Republican Senate
- Out In Oklahoma Chuck: One doctor provides 44% of all abortions in Oklahoma. Unless the court steps in, he’ll have to stop Nov 1
- North Of Upchux: North Dakota Set To Be First State to Pass Radical ‘Personhood’ Amendment
- Breaking Bad Chuck? Changing Political Landscape Could Spell Trouble for Abortion Access in New Mexico
- The Aspens Are Quaking Chuck: Colorado ‘Personhood’ Backer Denies Saying Measure ‘Could Criminalize Women’
- North Of Upchux Redux: North Dakota Supreme Court: Restrictions on Medication Abortion Can Take Effect
- Conflating Upchux: Women Should Get Condoms At Gay Bars For Their Birth Control
- Okie-Dokey Hurl: Court Rules Oklahoma Restrictions on Medication Abortion Can Take Effect
- Tasting Vomit: Push for National 20-Week Abortion Ban Likely If GOP Takes the Senate
- It’s All Here Chuck: 20 Week Bans, state by state
- Grand Ole Pukers: GOP Candidates in Key Races Downplaying Anti-Choice Views
- Thou Shalt Stop Upchuck: Someone Smashed The Disputed Oklahoma Ten Commandments Monument To Pieces
- Chuck’s A’Scratchin’ His Head: Man who destroyed Oklahoma 10 Commandments monument was devout Christian
- Barfton’s Blather: Founding Fathers ‘Tied Religion To The Constitution To Give It Strength’ Through Oath Requirements
- Why We Upchuck: Christian extremists pose the big threat
- The Drip, Drip, Drip Of Upchuck: Texas Legislator-to-Be Says There Is No Separation of Church and State
- Give It On Up-Chuck: Gay-hating Westboro Baptist Church files legal brief to save Kansas from God’s wrath
- For Real-Chuck: Wanted: ROTC Military Science Professor (No Non-Christians Need Apply)
- Huck-A-Chuck: Huckster And His Christian nation. Won’t the ’16 Primaries be fun?
- Witnessing Ka-Ka: Hobby Lobby take two? Moody encourages witnessing at work
- Scripture In, Upchuck Out: Bible-toting ‘f*cking Christian’ throws screaming tantrum at In-N-Out Burger
- Dumb And Dumber In These United States Of Upchuck: The Hysteria Surrounding the Ebola “Issue” is the Perfect Lens to Look at BOTH Secular and Religious Dumb and Dumber America Through
- Tangled Up In Ham-Chuck: Bill Nye predicts creationists will go out of business in 20 years; Ken Ham says don’t bet on it
- Farrah’s Jaque-Strap: Was the world created 6028 years ago today?
- Puke Conference: Creationists to explore link between Hitler and evolution at Michigan State conference
- There’s A Piece Of Discriminatory Ham In My Upchuck: Non-Christians Need Not Apply– Ken Ham’s creationist theme park is already in trouble.
- Suck It Ham-Head: Pope says evolution doesn’t mean there’s no God
- Then Suck This: Ancient human bone reveals when we bred with Neanderthals
- Lying Sumbitches: “NO UNWILLING TAXPAYERS WILL SEE TAX DOLLARS USED TO BUILD THE ARK”(ONLY RE OUR CREATIONIST BASED PROFITS)
- Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding, Upchuck: These numbers should wake you up
- Because Ham-Chuck thinks He’s Supersedes the Pope: Ken Ham Says Pope Francis Has ‘Compromised Biblical Authority’ by Endorsing Evolution, Big Bang
- The ABCs Of Puke: Another pesky atheist is making trouble for Christians propagandists in Maine by objecting to evangelicals teaching the Bible in a public school setting.
- When The Last Tree Dies Chuck: Texans Call On School Board To Remove Climate Denial From Textbooks
- What You Don’t Learn Does Hurt You-Chuck: Under pressure from a Religious Right group, an Ariz. school board will censor discussion of abortion from textbooks
End Times, John Hagee And Israel
- So Speweth The Hagee: “The battle for Jerusalem has begun . . . Americans need to recognize the historical fact that the Palestinians have absolutely no historical claim to the land of Israel. There has never been, historically, an autonomous group of Palestinians who ever existed.”
- Hagee Heave: “I can assure you that the evangelical Christians of America support Israel right now in a more aggressive mood than at any time in my lifetime,”
- So Fundeth The Spew: End Times Hagee Ministries raises $2.8 million for Jewish, Israeli (settlements)
- Aaarrrghhh! Son Of Hagee Pukey-Puke: It seems that, for Son Of Hagee, just about everything that happens is further proof that the End Times are near
- Pants On Fire Hurl: CUFI dissembles as, in their apocalyptic quest, they blame Obama Admin for all that ails Israel.
Fifty Shades Of Hate
- Barbs In His Vomit: BarbWire Runs Column By ‘Theonomist’ Who Backs Execution Of Gays
- Senility Spew: Pat Robertson Warns God May Punish Houston For Defending ‘Militant Homosexuals’
Fifty Shades Of Stark Raving Mad
- Raging Through Upchuck: Pat Robertson: Oil investments are biblical because they don’t send ‘condoms through pipelines’
- Senile Spew: Pat Robertson: People Don’t Live To Be 950 Anymore Because Of Climate Change
- More Senile Spew: Pat Robertson Tells Christians To Fight Gays
- Criminal Spew: Pat Robertson, who says he can heal brain tumors, tells Brittany Maynard to get a faith healing
- Tangled Up In Spews: It’s time for an “American jihad” or “a crusade for a principle or belief.”
- Sheer Ka-Ka: Tony Perkins: Gay Rights Part Of Population Control Agenda
- Hurl-A-Whirl: PAT ROBERTSON KNOWS WHY YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO CHEAT ON YOU
- Backing-Brown Turd: Gay Baiting Faxes show up in Kansas for Brownback Showing Conservatives Haven’t Left the 80s.
- Orwell-Speak, Chuck: GOP LET OBAMA BE ELECTED AS A LESSON FOR SOUTHERN BUMPKIN ‘CHRISTIANS’
- Georgian Hurl: RIGHT WINGER CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE THINKS LACK OF CHURCH CAUSED PENN STATE SEX ABUSE
- Titanic Hurl: Tennessee’s Measure 1 Is A ‘Personhood’ Referendum—for Pregnant Women
- Whirl-A-Hurl: Do you love guns and Bibles? Because Duck Dynasty has a candidate for you?
- Frothy Spews: Santorum: Christians Must Fight ‘Persecution’ In America To Stop Us From Turning Into Nazi Germany
- And Spews: Pure ‘Froth’ Rick Santorum: US May be One Generation Away from Christian Persecution
- The Season Of Our SCROTAL Discontent: How the Christian Right Is Using Hobby Lobby and “Duck Dynasty” to Take Back America- Evangelicals are mobilizing for the midterms.
Religion Gone Bad
- Doctrinal Doo-Doo: American evangelicals hold unorthodox views on the Trinity, salvation, and other doctrines.
- The Narcissism Of Hurl: The “Bible-hugging right doesn’t give a flying frack about stopping Ebola in West Africa. They don’t care about curing Americans that have contracted it helping others. They don’t care about anything other than themselves.”
- The Vomit Of Dominionism: Franklin Graham: Obama’s Wrong, Islam ‘Is a False Religion’
- Perky Puke: Tony Perkins warns against participating in the “very dangerous” and demonic holiday Halloween
- Hurling Flim-Flammery: Christ Kidnapped by Prosperity Theology
Same Sex Issues
- Myth-Based Upchuck: Liberian pastors are linking the virus to homosexuality. How homophobes, conservatives, and liberals alike all tend to blame ‘the Other’ when things go wrong.
Sausage Makers And Their Sausage
- Gohmert’s Pile: America’s Dumbest Congressman says gays getting massages in the Army will lead to terrorism.
- With A Banjo Up Their Chuck: N.C. GOP lawmakers tell officials it’s OK to refuse to marry same-sex couples
- The Upchuck Of Extremism: Congressional Prayer Caucus Foundation Leader: Church-State Separation ‘The Death Knell For Our Nation’
- Turd-like Ambivalence: Ted Cruz: Being gay is Tim Cook’s ‘personal choice,’ but ‘I love my iPhone’
- Heebie-Jeebie Upchux: ‘Constitutional Christian Demands Strippers’ Addresses So He Can ‘Pray For Them’
- Duh-Chuck: Family of teen sexually solicited by youth pastor wants church to stop visits at (public) school
- Dual Sinning Chuck: Italy: Pedophile priest hangs himself in church vestry.
- Voices In His Upchuck: ‘Religious zealot’ nearly beheads teen ‘witch’ after watching Christian videos
- Door-Knocking Poop: Jehovah’s Witnesses Ordered to Pay $13.5M to Bible Teacher’s Alleged Victim
- Upchucking On The Sixth Commandment: Pastor charged with threatening to kill wife
- Beyond ‘Coveting’ Chuck: Pastor found guilty of sodomizing 14 year old
- Aussie Upchuck: Priest with ‘connections’ escapes punishment for drunk-driving death
- Leading evangelical ethicist David Gushee is now pro-LGBT. Here’s why it matters.
- Dolly Parton Calls Out Christians for ‘The Sin of Judging’
- Evangelical leader Russell Moore denounces ex-gay therapy
- Apple’s Timothy Cook: “I’m proud to be gay, and I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me.
- Following Mark Driscoll’s resignation, Mars Hill Church will dissolve its multisite network
- Same-Sex Marriage Now Legal in Arizona, Alaska, Wyoming
- FL Supreme Court removes judge for running Christian ministry business from her courtroom