Abortion And Other Women’s Issues
- Speaking Of Upchuck: Texans Tell Their Hospitals: Abortion Is Health Care
- Vomit Rising: Michigan Lawmakers Propose ‘Heartbeat’ Abortion Ban
- Spew Me Once: Why re-fight Roe v Wade when you can do this? Alabama Abortion Clinic Forced 2 Close Because Hallways Aren’t Wide Enough
- Safety Trumped Chuck: In a nation awash with guns, 12 Horror Stories Show Why Wednesday’s Big Supreme Court Abortion Case Matters
- Tragic. Real. Happening. Chuck. North Alabama’s Only Abortion Clinic to Close Friday
- Upchucking Upstarts: Defended by Beckett Fund (of Hobby Lobby infamy,) Christian Preschool Ineligible For State Grant, Americans United Says
- It’s 9 a.m. Chuck. Do You Know Where Your Children Are And What They’re Learning? The ascent of Glenn Beck’s favorite “historian” is terrifying.
- Roll Call Redux-Chux: Five states and bills that are so far the worst re science education.
- Huck A Giant Christer Chuck: “I almost wish that there would be, like, a simultaneous telecast, and all Americans would be forced–forced at gunpoint no less–to listen to every David Barton message, and I think our country would be better for it. I wish it’d happen.” – Mike Huckabee
- Bad News Clubs Puking Westward: Right-Wing Christian Group Out to Convert Portland Kids — But They’re Fighting
- My Country Tain’t Of Thee Hate Spew: Georgia GOP candidate Jody Hice: Muslims not protected by the First Amendment
- Spewing Sputum: Texas Lt. Gov Nominee Dan Patrick’s Christian-Nation Politics “We never backed up from being bold for Jesus Christ. And, most importantly, we worked hard, and we left the victory to God
- Huck-A-Chuck: Mike Huckabee’s 2016 Themes? God In Textbooks And Attacks On Judges
- Colonel Puke Goes To Washington? Klink the homophobic Christian Nationalist headed for Congress
- Legitimate Upchuck: Todd Akin Says He Lost Because He Loved The Constitution Too Much
- Dogs And Goats And Sisters, Oh Chuck: Congressional Candidate Warns Wisconsin Marriage Ruling May Lead To Incestuous Marriage
- Jesus Didn’t Save Chuck: MS Tea Partier who conspired to photograph Sen. Cochran’s wife commits suicide
- How They Spew: “If there’s no freedom of (political) speech in the pulpit, there’s no freedom of speech
- Christian Soldiers. Pukey-Puke: Republicans woo evangelical base (the Stoo-pids) in bid to recapture the Senate
- Shedding Spew: Colorado GOP distances selves from Klink. Still & all, he’ll likely become a sitting
- Bible Belcher: Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson Is Just ‘Trying To Help Those Poor Gays’ Find Jesus
Fifty Shades Of Hate/Bring On The Revolution
- Constitutionally Challenged Barf-Head: Southern GOPer Says Only Christians Should be Protected by Constitution
- Upchuckly Revisionist: David Barton, spews again.
- Revolutionally Yours In vomit: NOM pastor says anti-gay activists “must be willing to die” in their fight to stop LGBT equality
- I’ll have Lettuce &Tomato, Hold The Hate Chuck: You know about Chick Fil-A. How about these other RW-owned food chains?
- Primer In Puke:This in America: Gay Teen Says He Was Forced To Wear ‘Gaytard’ Name Tag At Taco Chain
Fifty Shades Of Loony
Irrelevant Puker Pukes: Pat The Robertson Sidesteps Question About Polygamy In The Bible By Ranting Against Gay Rights
- Revolutionary Reflux: Oath Keeper tells Fox News radio that God gives Americans the right to disobey gun laws
If Media Is The Message
- HBO Upchucks End Times? The conceit of The Leftovers is like an evangelist’s wet dream.
- Can I Scream Upchuck? Gay Teens Are Ripped From Their Homes in the Name of God in Showtime award-winning documentary, Kidnapped For Christ.
- Dumbed Down, Puked Up: Watch This Fox Host Push Four Myths About Hobby Lobby In 17 Seconds
Lies, Propaganda And Similar Hoodwinking
- Frothy Froths A Spew: Rick Santorum Joins Bryan Fischer For Christian Persecution Fear Fest
- Hoisted On His Hurl: Congressman Debunks Tony Perkins’ Claim That The POB Admin Refuses To Help Imprisoned Christian In Sudan
- Say What Chuck? Rick Santorum Claims Anti-Gay Business Owners Are Being Sent To ‘Re-Education
- Buh-Bye. Chuck! Christian extremists flee ‘godless’ America for anti-gay Russia
- Crusading Christers v Constitutional Chuck: The fundamentalist American Family Association has gathered more than 100,000 signatures of those who think the military should be able to practice their religion on duty, or at least not be barred by an Air Force Instruction from declaring their beliefs to anyone and everyone in their military workplaces.
Religion Gone Bad
- Mouth Vomit: Did anyone say Salem? Mars Hill MegaChurch To Cure Mental Illness With ‘Demon Trials’
- The Day May Come Chuck: Really, truly, God’s soldier: WND Publisher Joseph Farah Caught With Loaded Gun At Dulles Airport
- Big Lovin’ Hurl: Warren Jeffs ruled his polygamist sect as an evil, pedophilic tyrant: Now in prison, he’s more powerful than ever
- Freaking Fat Puke: Religious freedom has turned into conservative code for imposing Christianity.
- Racially Hurling: PA neighborhood watch member says he was fired for ‘religious belief’ in white superiority
- Meanwhile, Down Under Chuckie: A church that advertised that a prayer session could heal health problems including “incurable diseases” has been told to remove the advertisement.
- Getting Revolutionary Out There Chuck: Oath Keeper tells FoxNews radio God gives Americans the right to disobey gun laws.
- Revolutionary Redux-Chux: Benham Bros ready to die in battle like the D-Day soldiers.
- Then They Upchuck All Over Your Childhood: Religious Trauma Syndrome is real & deserves/demands treatment.
Same Sex Issues
- Spewers Gonna Spew: Christian Nation Revisionist David Barton Still Lying about San Antonio’s Nondiscrimination Ordinance
- So Porn-Free He Makes His Wife Watch For Him. For Real, Chuck: Former (ahem?) porn addict Phil Burress up in arms over Macy’s Pride support
- Missionarily Upchuckable: Matt Barber defends Uganda’s right to pass draconian anti-gay laws and attacks Vice President Joe Biden for daring to criticize them.
- En-Vision-ing Puke: Pressured by the likes of Franklin Graham, World Vision does an about face and asks board members to sign traditional marriage agreements
Sausage Makers And Their Sausage
- Tasting Vomit: What Christer Congress(men) Think :Tim Huelskamp Predicts Marriage Equality Will ‘Destroy’ Marriage And The Family
- Can’t Make It Up-Chuck: Big tent-ing it in NC: NC GOP lawmaker tells gay colleague that he’s like a pedophile or animal rapist
- Sneaky Streams Of Spew: Michigan’s New Budget Funnels $800,000 To Anti-Abortion Programs That Lie To Women
- Little Bobby Barfs Again: Jindal signs LA law that saves unborn if mother is declared ‘brain-dead’
- Are. You. Even Kidding My Chuck? While church volunteer was molesting girl, TN pastor diverted cops, lawsuit claims
- Paul McCartney Upchucks: Seems the ‘holiest’ of all religions pray/prey upon their children. Here, there and everywhere.
Supremes And Lower Courts
- Supremely Vomitous: SCOTUS Just Made It Harder For Women To Exercise Their Right To Choose
- Do What We Say, Not What We Spew: Attorney General Martha Coakley notes that the court struck down buffer zones outside of abortion clinics when the justices get to enjoy a sprawling buffer zone outside of their own building. How ‘Bout Free Speech Where The Most Consequential, Citizen-Affecting Decisions Are Made?
- Cacophonous Ka-Ka: Boding ill, Judge Grants Colorado Christian University Injunction From Birth Control Mandate
- Perky Pukes Petulance: Tony Perkins challenges civil law: Courts Will Not Have Final Say on Marriage
- Breaking Big, Breaking Bad: Supreme Court’s Birth Control Decision Redefines ‘Religious Freedom’
- Waving the white flag: GOP Senator Says GOP Must Abandon Same-Sex Marriage Issue 2 Win Elections
- Punished for honesty, guided by love: Second priest defies Church of England to marry his same sex partner
- 1st Openly Gay NY Congressman Weds Longtime Partner
- For now: Supreme Court Won’t Intervene in Wisconsin Admitting Privileges Case
- Senate Committee Passes Pro-Choice Measures in Appropriations Bill
- NY judge: Religious objection to vaccines doesn’t outweigh public health concerns
- We’re Taking Indiana! JUDGE STRIKES DOWN INDIANA BAN ON GAY MARRIAGE
- Tenth Circuit Court Rips Apart Right-Wing’s Bogus ‘Religious Freedom’ Case Against Gay Marriage
- GOP Senator Collins Says She Supports Gay Marriage
- Did the Pope Just Wink at Gay Marriage?
- A town’s gotta do what a town’s gotta do: SC Town Votes To Give Fired Lesbian Police Chief Her Job Back, Strips Mayor Of Power