Abortion And Yes, Even Contraception
- Excuse Me But Is That Vomit On Your Shoe? Christians who support reproductive rights are just “supposed” Christians, who “do not fully understand” issue of abortion
- Still Upchuckin’ After All These Years: Five places in America where contraception is still a scary subject
- Why Is Something Always The Matter With Kansas Chuck? Salina, KS county commissioners reject grant money for IUD program, saying IUDs are “murder.”
- Their Hobby Is Projectile: Don’t be deceived-they’re after contraception as well. Hobby Lobby. State by state. Just like abortion.
- Please. Stop. Puking.Personhood group calls for a constitutional amendment recognizing the personhood of preborn in South Carolina
- Not Exactly An Abortion Upchuck But I Didn’t Know Where Else To Put It. Chuck: The only words I’ve seen from supposed ‘Pro-Lifers’ on recent gun violence comes from a professor at the Seattle Christian college “Our sacred place has been desecrated,”
- Aaaaargh! Puke! Michigan Lawmakers Introduce Radical Heartbeat’Bills To Ban Almost All Abortions
- The Vomitous Legacy: Current efforts to nullify abortion coverage in Ohio and elsewhere can all be traced back to the Bush White House
- Public Ed Upchucks: Christer North Dakota Lawmaker Pushes ‘School Choice’ Scheme
- Chuckie’s Spewing: Charters Creating 2-Tier Education At 60th anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education, separate is still not equal.
- How Come Abstinence Only Makes Babies UpChuck? In spite of Religious Right denouncing the value of comprehensive sex education in schools, statistics don’t lie. In California, the teenage pregnancy rate has decreased by 60% in the last 20 years.
- Sadly Chuck Barfs: “It took years to get over” life in a Christian ‘fundamentalist’ school.
- The Ted And His Vest-y Partner Dream Of The Brass Ring. Oh My Chuck: Ted Cruz And Rick Santorum To Join Iowa Pastor Who Predicted Marriage Equality Would Increase The Murder Rate, Destroy America
- Klinkenheave: The Klink wants a future president to reinstate Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
- Sooners Stoners Hurl: Oklahoma Tea Party Candidate Calls For Homosexuals To Be Stoned To Death!
- Brat Chucks: Dave Brat: Faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the (Christian) Nation.
- Magna Puke: David Brat’s Writings: Hitler’s Rise ‘Could All Happen Again’
- Magna Puke Redux: David The Brat Sought Endorsement Of Anti-Immigrant Hate Group ALIPAC
- Tee-Hee Chuck: Huelskamp’s Republican Challenger Blasted For Having Appeared In ‘Homosexual Porn Movie
- Spews From The Hip: Another GOP candidate speaks out: ‘No One Has The Guts To Just Let The Poor Wither And Die’
- Spew-ology: Tom DeLay Hails Eric Cantor’s Loss As A Victory For Christian ‘Spiritual Revival’
- What Does David Brat Upchuck? Why Koch Of Course? The media is making it seem like Brat was some sort of underdog, but in reality, he’s strapped to the hilt with billionaire support and billionaire money.
- On The Eighth Day, God Puked: God Has Instructed Rafael Cruz To Mobilize Pastors To Vote
- Electoral Spew: Newest gun-totin’, tinfoil hat wearing Mama Bear: Joni Ernst vows to overturn phony UN Agenda 21 plot to take away private property
- Ewwww. Thad-The-Kinkster Shows Us His Chuck? Thad Cochran Says He Grew Up Doing ‘All Kinds Of Indecent Things With Animals’
- Todd Palin Redux-Chux: Joni Ernst ‘Appalled’ By Todd Palin, Er I Mean, Mr.Joni Ernst’s Inappropriate Facebook Posts
- Will This Never Stop? Chuck? David Brat’s victory is part of broader rise of religion in economics. Since we’re not a Christian nation, we should not favor one religion over another but instead practice ethical economics.
- Because Upchuck: Ohio Christian Alliance Accuses Judge Of Meddling in Ohio Election Laws Upon Ruling Polls Remain Open 3 Days Before Election
- Oh. Chuck: Christer Ken Cuccinelli Who Lost In VA. 2 Terry McAulifffe Named Head of Senate Conservatives Fund
- The Exterminator Theocratizes. We Upchuck: Tom DeLay: In every speech Brat gives he talks of God, his faith in God& bringing God into the public square.
Fifty Shades Of Hate
- Spew Monster Spews: End Timers don’t want to stop hating. Bry-Bry Upset Pope Allowed Worship Of The ‘Demon God’ Allah At The Vatican
- And Jesus Upchucked: Because prayer is only for zealots & theocrats? Christian Right Attacks Planned Parenthood For Praying
- Chilling. Chuck. Returning troops help KKK build paramilitary force 2 ‘retake’ US in coming race war
- Because Jesus. Chuck. Eight men beat down gay man at Detroit Pride festival — and it’s caught on video
- Quick! Where’s The Toilet? White, Racist, Anti-Semitic, Homegrown and Hell-Bent on Fomenting a Revolution
- Perky Puke: Anti-Defamation League Condemns Tony Perkins For ‘Using Holocaust Imagery’ To Attack Gay Rights
- No Paul Revere Chuckers: Some Christian Right activists have lost hope that a Christian Nation can be achieved in the United States through the formal political process—including a high-level GOP operative. They are calling for martyrs and thinking about religious war.
- Hate Is Hate Is Vomit: The ever-vile Ted Nugent compares Jewish Congressman Eric Cantor to Nazi propagandist Joseph Goebbels
- Retasting Last Year’s Intake: Larry Pratt & Alex Jones : Obama Is Training Military To Turn On The Tea Party
Fifty Shades of Loony
- Duck Chuck: Here for Halloween, replete with Duckish testimonials and commentary: Duck Commander Faith and Family Bible. They kid you not.
- Burping Up Ka-Ka: GOP rep.: Global warming is a hoax because dinosaurs went extinct without car
- Klinky Doo-Doo: Klingenschmitt: “Recruiting Kids Into Perversion Is Mind Rape
- Paranoid Vomitus: Tony Perkins Worries Obama Will Seize Control of Government, Cancel 2016 Election
- Male Headship Puke: Pat Robertson: Don’t ‘get your father busted’ if he threatens mom with a gun
If The Media Is The Message . . .
- Liberal Hollywood Chuck? Reality is that 35% of women in this country will have an abortion in their life. Shouldn’t Hollywood reflect that truth?
- Tripped On His Own Upchuck: Matt Staver Unable To Explain How Anti-Gay Discrimination Is Different From Other Forms Of Discrimination
- The Pompatus – Er, Vomitus, Of Rick: Santorum’s movie studio & the AFA have teamed up to make a movie about “the erosion of America’s religious freedoms.”
- Bry-Bry Upchucks Crusades: Next time we go into a Muslim nation: missiles, Marines and missionaries
Israel And End Times
- Scary Spew: Lions And Tigers And One Red Heifer. Oh My: How religious zealots, Christian & Jewish, use era world politics to lead Israel & world toward End TImes
- Desirous Of End Times Chuck: Ted Cruz says: Israel Strike Against Iran ‘Could Happen In A Matter Of Months’
- Faustian Upchuck Chuck: RW Israeli Leading Rabbi says US evangelists deserve love & respect for assisting Israel w/no strings attached. (other than find Jesus or die)
- Tickles My Pukey-Bone: Televangelist likens David Brat to the “greatest prophets” who arose when ancient Israel fell into its deepest debauchery
- End Timesy Ka-Ka: New pre-condition for End Times fulfilled? Watch the video, read the comments & fear these crazy Christians.
- With These Kind Of Puke-Off Friends: ‘Friends’ Of Israel’ walks us thru the Rapture.
Lies, Hype And Propaganda From The Pit Of Hell
- From The Repent And All Will Be Forgiven Category, We Hurl: Justin Bieber turns to faith after video scandal, gets baptized in NYC
- Yeah Chuck: If Catholics shouldn’t have to “check their faith at the door” how can they then claim to be off duty when it comes to priests molesting children?
- Amoral Upchuck:: Re-intro of “Post-Abortion Syndrome” Myths In Current State Litigation Were Debunked Years Ago
- Can’t Keep It Down: We knew all along they thought: “Obama As Part Of ‘The Spirit Of The Antichrist’
- Puking Hard. Too Hard. ‘Religious Freedom’ Not to Serve Jews?
- Pukey. Puke. Puke. Out of all of the plausible reasons one could fathom as to why the Iraqi state is presently collapsing, Marvin Olasky claims that it’s the lack of Christian indoctrination in the U.S. armed forces.
- Well Beyond Upchuck: Pentagon preparing for mass civil breakdown. . . the REAL lions & tigers & bears. Oh my.
- Crusades Chuck? Vicky Hartzler (R-MO) The Air Force shouldn’t accommodate fringe religions because “Christianity is the main religion in our country.”
Religion Gone Bad
- Blah-Blah-Hurl: FRC’s Connor Headrick explains “Why It’s OK to Let the Bible Guide Your Politics.”
- Say What Chuck? “If a parent finds out his or her child his gay, that parent has to completely shun them and “turn them over to Satan.”
- Arbiters Of Puke: Southern Baptist Convention: Trans People Don’t Exist
- Southern Discomfort-Chuck: Can’t nobody fire him but God’: Pistol-packing pastor presides over unfriendly times at southern church
- Amurica: The Dao of Upchuck: Ignoring Pope Francis, American Bishops Keep Focus On Abortion And Gays
- How Far Can You Puke? “Iraq in Flames” What the F#@! Happened? Answer: Idiot Evangelicals and The Fool They Elected Broke Iraq and the Middle East and the World. Period.
- Too Sad To Upchuck: In ‘Heavenly Father’s’ Name: Oregon school shooter’s journal reveals he was devout Mormon out to kill
- Putrid Perky: In Tony Perkins view, clergy who perform same-sex marriages are not covered by religious liberty as they do not share his view of Christianity.
Same Sex Issues
- Delusional Spew: Not Gonna Happen: Janet Porter Wants Republicans ‘Nationwide’ To Adopt Texas GOP’s Ex-Gay Resolution
- Congressional Spew: Grilled by Congress, antigay attorney denies support for Russia’s LGBT crackdown
- O’er The Deep End Chuck: Rick Perry draws comparison between homosexuality and alcoholism during California visit.
- But Not Alone. Hurl. But Perry’s not alone: Rick Perry‘s Comparison Of Homosexuality To Alcoholism Is Nothing New From The Anti-Gay Right
- Boom. Chuck. Anderson Cooper: “Groups representing half a million mental health professionals all say this (homosexuality) is not a mental disorder. It’s not something that needs to be cured.”
Sausage Makers And Their Sausage
- Gohmert’s Pyle? Louie Gohmert Confronts Reverend Over His Christian Beliefs During Congressional Hearing
- Upchuck Hoarder: Matt Staver to Congress: Banning the ‘Ex-Gay Cure’ constitutes “religious discrimination,” “Homosexual activists” are trying to squelch the truth about how gay people “can successfully reduce or eliminate unwanted same-sex attractions.”
- Bayou Barf: Despite what majority wants, Little Bobby Jindal signs bill that may close Louisiana abortion clinics
- A Big Tent Of Vomit: House Appropriations Committee Passes Abortion Restriction for Detained Imigrants. You’d think they’d want to abort immigrant babes.
- Pay To Puke: GOP Governors Paying Big Bucks to Controversial Marriage Therapist to Defend New Abortion Laws
- Big Buckeye Barf: Proposed Ohio Bill prohibits abortion even when the life of the mother is at risk, or in cases of rape and incest. It also denied private insurance coverage for IUDs and emergency contraception.
- Nothing New Chucks: How faith healers cash in w/ ‘dark age’ remedies for critically ill children
- Cover Up The Poop-Chuck: In1930’s Ireland, scientists secretly vaccinated more than 2,000 children of ‘fallen women’ in religious-run homes in illegal drug trials
- Upchuck Me Large: St. Louis Archbishop Carlson said he’s not sure he knew sexual abuse was a crime
- Chuck My Man, We’ve Heard That Tune Before: Protestors say Southern Baptists not taking clergy sex abuse seriously..
Science – Or Not
- Boo-yah! Chuck! Neil deGrasse Tyson: “If you [allow religion in science classroom] you are undermining what science is & how it works.”
- 4,300 Puking Lies: The Ten Commandments And The 4,300-Year-Old Dinosaur: Michael Peroutka’s Web Of Christian-Nation Influence
- Um. Chuck. Creationist asks ‘hard question’: ‘If evolution is true, is rape wrong?
- There’s A Brat In My Upchuck: Why David Brat is Completely Wrong About Climate Science Think money. Think Jesus.
Supremes And Lower Courts
- Do As I Say, Not As I Upchuck: While states impose impossible conditions on Women’s Centers, ACLJ Asks SCOTUS to review Crisis Pregnancy Center regulations.
- Spin Away Barfheads: NOM suffers humiliating defeat in court, tries to spin it as a victory
- Dizzy Like Carsick Sick: Sniping Away At Choice, Advocates Urge Eighth Circuit to Revisit Viability Standard in ‘Roe’
- Upchucks We Never Knew: The Wilks Brothers: Fracking Sugar Daddies For The Far Religious Right
- The Righteous Upchuck Of The Christian Taliban: Churches being used as anti government breeding grounds including giving away weapons
- A rare pro-women ruling in Texas: Dallas doctors settle with hospital, can continue doing abortions.
- Colleges & universities challenge Evangelical student groups on discrimination.
- In a genuine ‘pro-life ruling,’ Court Rejects Challenge To New York Vaccination Requirements
- An Evangelical Leader‘s Lonely Fight to End an “Unholy Alliance” With the NRA | Religion Dispatches
- Good For Him
- New Hampshire Governor Signs Buffer Zone Bill
- Virginia Moves Forward With Governor’s Directive to Review Abortion Clinic Regulations
- Judge Rules Conversion Therapists Can Be Sued For Consumer Fraud
- Love her. ‘God Hates Fags’ pastor’s granddaughter poses for NOH8 gay rights campaign
- Union Seminary pulls investments from the ‘sin’ of fossil fuels
- Bravo! Gay pride flag flies over US Embassy in Tel Aviv
- New Jersey Judge: Ex-Gay Therapists May Be Liable For Damages To Former Clients
- Eric Holder: Boy Scouts gay ban preserves worst stereotypes
- Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals Says Catholic Grps Must Comply w/Contraception Benefit Key Here is WWSD? What Will SCOTUS DO?
- Anyone up to Schadenfreude with me? Anyone up 4 Schadenfreude-ing with me?
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Ratings Take Big Dive With Season Premiere
- South Carolina Board of Education rejects adoption of new biology standards
- Man with cerebral palsy calls out faith healer as a fraud before congregation
- KY Baptist Pastor says: It’s time for evangelicals to come out for evolution.